Gorman Nature Center "Fracking Explained"
Sunday, July 17, 2011
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Gorman Nature Center is located at 2295 Lexington Avenue, south of Mansfield
This is not an anti-fracking rally, but a visual hands on presentation so that you can be better informed about this hot issue. Eric Miller will explain hydraulic fracking by using tools you can find in your kitchen, so that you can explain this issue to others. We will also consider the impact of fracking on our state parks. Join us at the Gorman Nature Center on Sunday, July 17th at 2pm.
The Gorman Nature Center is located at 2295 Lexington Avenue, south of Mansfield. All programs are free and open to the public. For additional information call 419.884.3764.
« Back to Calendar
- September 17thWooster Hope Center FREE CLOTHING
- September 17thWooster Hope Center Emergency Food Pantry
- September 17thCommunity Baby Shower benefiting the Pregnancy Care Center of Wayne County
- September 15thOhio experiencing increase in respiratory illnesses
- September 15thLocal fire departments extinguish fire at Madison home
- September 15thRoad construction schedule announced for week of Sept. 15