Gorman Nature Center "Fracking Explained"
Sunday, July 17, 2011
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Gorman Nature Center is located at 2295 Lexington Avenue, south of Mansfield
This is not an anti-fracking rally, but a visual hands on presentation so that you can be better informed about this hot issue. Eric Miller will explain hydraulic fracking by using tools you can find in your kitchen, so that you can explain this issue to others. We will also consider the impact of fracking on our state parks. Join us at the Gorman Nature Center on Sunday, July 17th at 2pm.
The Gorman Nature Center is located at 2295 Lexington Avenue, south of Mansfield. All programs are free and open to the public. For additional information call 419.884.3764.
« Back to Calendar
- October 31stHarmony House 20th Annual Sleep-Out for the Homeless
- November 1stThe Voice of the Martyrs' Regional Conference
- November 2ndWHC Fall Festival
- November 1stSouthern Harvest Gospel Sing
- November 7thWomen of Faith From Survival to Revival Live Simulcast
- November 16thCloverton -Glowing in the Dark Tour-