The Night Sky
Thursday, August 4, 2011
9:30 pm - 10:30 pm
The Gorman Nature Center, 2295 Lexington Ave., south of Mansfield
The Gorman Nature Center will be hosting its monthly informal night sky watch on Thursday, August 4th at 9:30pm. Join us as we explore the night sky with telescopes for planets, stars and galaxies. This month's session will be held only if the sky is clear. The Gorman Nature Center is located at 2295 Lexington Ave., south of Mansfield. All programs are free and open to the public. For additional information call 419.884.3764
« Back to Calendar
- November 26thWooster Hope Center Emergency Food Pantry
- November 26thWooster Hope Center FREE CLOTHING
- November 26thBibleWalk "Christmas Revelation 2020:Do You Hear What I Hear?"
- December 13thBibleWalk "Christmas Revelation 2020:Do You Hear What I Hear?"
- December 13th"Prepare the Way" The Answer Generation
- December 14thMusical - The First Noel