2011 Mansfield Christian Annual Golf Classic
Saturday, August 20, 2011
Get a team together and help support Mansfield Christian School athletics! The Mansfield Christian Athletic Department Annual Golf Classic is Saturday, August 20 at Pebble Creek Gold Club in Lexington. Four person teams will compete in a best ball scramble format.
Registration is at 7:30 a.m., Instructions at 8, and the shotgun start is at 8:30. Awards and lunch will be at 12:30, with lunch provided by Brown Derby RoadHouse. Contests are at 1:30 p.m., and include driving, chipping, and putting.
Cost is $375 per team, or $100 per person. Costs include Tee package, green fee, cart, snack and beverages, continental breakfast, lunch and door prizes.
For more info, contact Doug Taylor, MCS Athletic Director and golfer efficianado, at 419-756-5651, ext. 221, or e mail email@example.com.
« Back to Calendar
- April 19thThe Fathers Garden Christian Fellowship Serving fresh bread and soup
- April 20thWHC Hygiene Pantry
- April 20thWHC FREE CLOTHING
- April 25thFREE Community Meal & Praise Service at St. Michael Lutheran Church
- May 7thDanny Gokey Concert
- August 14thRVN Band's Mid Ohio Tour