2011 Mansfield Christian Annual Golf Classic
Saturday, August 20, 2011
Get a team together and help support Mansfield Christian School athletics! The Mansfield Christian Athletic Department Annual Golf Classic is Saturday, August 20 at Pebble Creek Gold Club in Lexington. Four person teams will compete in a best ball scramble format.
Registration is at 7:30 a.m., Instructions at 8, and the shotgun start is at 8:30. Awards and lunch will be at 12:30, with lunch provided by Brown Derby RoadHouse. Contests are at 1:30 p.m., and include driving, chipping, and putting.
Cost is $375 per team, or $100 per person. Costs include Tee package, green fee, cart, snack and beverages, continental breakfast, lunch and door prizes.
For more info, contact Doug Taylor, MCS Athletic Director and golfer efficianado, at 419-756-5651, ext. 221, or e mail email@example.com.
« Back to Calendar
- September 16thCommunity Baby Shower benefiting the Pregnancy Care Center of Wayne County
- September 16thFinancial Peace University
- September 17thWooster Hope Center FREE CLOTHING
- September 15thOhio experiencing increase in respiratory illnesses
- September 15thLocal fire departments extinguish fire at Madison home
- September 15thRoad construction schedule announced for week of Sept. 15