Bat Banding at Mohican State Park
Saturday, August 27, 2011
The next Mohican Bat Banding will be start at the Covered Bridge area at Mohican State Park HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED TO Saturday, August 27 at 8 p.m. Join us as we put up mist nets to capture, identify and band bats that call this their summer home. Participants should dress for cooler temperatures. Bring flashlights and meet at the Covered Bridge in Mohican State Park at 8 p.m. The program will be canceled in the case of rain or high winds.
For more info, call the Gorman Nature Center at 419-884-3764.
« Back to Calendar
- October 31stHarmony House 20th Annual Sleep-Out for the Homeless
- November 1stThe Voice of the Martyrs' Regional Conference
- November 2ndWHC Fall Festival
- November 1stSouthern Harvest Gospel Sing
- November 7thWomen of Faith From Survival to Revival Live Simulcast
- November 16thCloverton -Glowing in the Dark Tour-