Night Sky Watch at Gorman Nature Center
Friday, September 2, 2011
The Gorman Nature Center will be hosting its monthly informal night sky watch on Friday, Sept. 2 at 9p.m. Join us as we explore the night sky with telescopes for planets, stars and galaxies. This session will be held ONLY if the sky is clear.
The Gorman Nature Center is at 2295 Lexington Ave., south of Mansfield. All programs are free and open to the public.
For more info, call 419-884-3764.
« Back to Calendar
- September 20thMansfield Christian School Drive 4 UR Communityl
- September 20th"Raise the Roof" (Dan/Karen Gates Charity Fundraiser)
- September 20th2014 Columbus Fall Avant-Garde Art & Craft Show
- September 19thGovernment officials, community members endorse Judge Robinson
- September 19thOperation Street Smart offers adult drug education program
- September 19thODOT announces Ganges Five Points road closure