Night Sky Watch at Gorman Nature Center
Friday, September 2, 2011
The Gorman Nature Center will be hosting its monthly informal night sky watch on Friday, Sept. 2 at 9p.m. Join us as we explore the night sky with telescopes for planets, stars and galaxies. This session will be held ONLY if the sky is clear.
The Gorman Nature Center is at 2295 Lexington Ave., south of Mansfield. All programs are free and open to the public.
For more info, call 419-884-3764.
« Back to Calendar
- November 26thThe Great Thanksgiving
- November 28thSecond Annual Christmas Bazaar - St Paul Lutheran Church
- November 30thWHC Hygiene Pantry
- November 28thSt. Michael Lutheran Church Free Community Meal and Praise Worship Service
- December 5thIndiana Wesleyan University Chorale
- December 13thYoung Adult Service - Crossroads Community Church