Night Sky Watch at Gorman Nature Center
Friday, September 2, 2011
The Gorman Nature Center will be hosting its monthly informal night sky watch on Friday, Sept. 2 at 9p.m. Join us as we explore the night sky with telescopes for planets, stars and galaxies. This session will be held ONLY if the sky is clear.
The Gorman Nature Center is at 2295 Lexington Ave., south of Mansfield. All programs are free and open to the public.
For more info, call 419-884-3764.
« Back to Calendar
- August 27thWooster Hope Center FREE CLOTHING
- August 27thWooster Hope Center Emergency Food Pantry
- August 28thDrawings to be Held for Controlled Waterfowl Hunting Opportunities
- August 29thNight of Comedy & Short Films FUNdraiser for Youth Group Movie
- August 30thCD Release Concert w/ K.Miles & RP
- September 13thCommunity Crusade for Christ