Ashland Care Center's Annual LifeWalk
Saturday, September 24, 2011
8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Ashland Care Center's Annual LifeWalk fundraising event is Saturday, September 24. Their goal is to raise $25,000.
All those interested in walking are asked to register by filling out a registration form at http://www.ashlandcarecenter.org/donor, getting a form from your church liaison, or by calling Ashland Care Center at 419-281-1111.
All Walkers will begin the 2-mile route together at The Corner Park on Claremont Ave. and Main St. at 9 a.m. Checkin is at 8 a.m.
All proceeds benefit Ashland Care Center. ACC provides a wide range of pregnancy related services from pregnancy testing, limited OB ultrasounds, peer counseling for women in unplanned pregnancies, post-abortion help, and material support. All services are provided at no charge to the client.
« Back to Calendar
- August 27thWooster Hope Center FREE CLOTHING
- August 27thWooster Hope Center Emergency Food Pantry
- August 28thDrawings to be Held for Controlled Waterfowl Hunting Opportunities
- August 29thNight of Comedy & Short Films FUNdraiser for Youth Group Movie
- August 30thCD Release Concert w/ K.Miles & RP
- September 13thCommunity Crusade for Christ