Ohio Renaissance Festival
Sunday, October 9, 2011
10:30 am - 6:00 pm
The Ohio Renaissance Festival is Saturdays, Sundays, and Labor Day, September 3 to October 16 in Harvesyburg, Ohio. The festival is a re-constructed 16th century English village, with more than 150 costumed characters. For tickets and more information visit http://www.renfestival.com.
« Back to Calendar
- November 25thBibleWalk "Christmas Revelation 2020:Do You Hear What I Hear?"
- November 25thWHC Free Dinner
- November 26thWooster Hope Center FREE CLOTHING
- December 13thBibleWalk "Christmas Revelation 2020:Do You Hear What I Hear?"
- December 13th"Prepare the Way" The Answer Generation
- December 14thMusical - The First Noel