Ohio Renaissance Festival
Saturday, October 1, 2011
10:30 am - 6:00 pm
The Ohio Renaissance Festival is Saturdays, Sundays, and Labor Day, September 3 to October 16 in Harvesyburg, Ohio. The festival is a re-constructed 16th century English village, with more than 150 costumed characters. For tickets and more information visit http://www.renfestival.com.
« Back to Calendar
- November 22ndLINDA WEBER and ZACHARY WEBER SOLE PURPOSE MINISTRY RIVER CHURCH
- November 23rdDr. Kevin Leman coming to Crossroads
- November 23rdEvidence for Faith: Interactive Study
- November 22ndFree Community Meal & Praise Worship Service
- November 22ndDr. Kevin Leman coming to Crossroads
- November 23rdBibleWalk "Christmas Revelation 2020:Do You Hear What I Hear?"