Breaking the Fibromyalgia Pain Chain classes
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Arthritis Foundation, Northeastern Ohio Chapter is taking aim at arthritis and fibromyalgia apin with an educational series called "Breaking the Pain Chain" that begins next month.
"Breaking the Arthritis Pain Chain" will be offered on Tuesdays, Sept. 6, 13, 20 and 27 from 10 a.m. to noon at the Beachwood Community Center, 25325 Fairmount Blvd., Beachwood.
"Breaking the Fibromyalgia Pain Chain" will be offered Wednesdays, Sept. 21 and 28, October 5 and 12 from 10 a.m. to noon at the Fairview Wellness Center, 3035 Wooster Rd., Rocky River.
The per-session price is $10. Pre-register for all four sessions and pay on ly $35, plus get a free Arthritis Foundation Book. The special price is only available to those who register and pay before the first session. Partial need-based scholarships are available.
Pre-registration is required by calling the Arthritis Foundation at 216-831-7000, ext. 114 or 800-245-2275, ext. 114
« Back to Calendar
- August 27thWooster Hope Center FREE CLOTHING
- August 27thWooster Hope Center Emergency Food Pantry
- August 28thDrawings to be Held for Controlled Waterfowl Hunting Opportunities
- August 29thNight of Comedy & Short Films FUNdraiser for Youth Group Movie
- August 30thCD Release Concert w/ K.Miles & RP
- September 13thCommunity Crusade for Christ