Ashland Walk to End Alzheimers
Saturday, October 8, 2011
3:30 pm - 7:00 pm
This year's Alzheimer's Association, Northwest Ohio Chapter's Walk to End Alzheimer's in Ashland will be at Brookside West Park, Saturday, October 8. Registration is at 3:30 p.m., and the walk begins at 4:30.
Alzheimer's Disease impacts people's memory, judgment and ability to reason, eventually making them incapable of caring for themselves. It is the sixth leading cause of death, and the fastest growing cause. Proceeds from the walk are used to fund education, provide programs such as Helpline, caregiver groups, educational programs, direct assistance, provide for medical research and much more.
Corporate sponsors and walking teams are needed.
To find out more, log on to http://www.2011alzheimerswalk.kintera.org/ashlandohio
« Back to Calendar
- August 5thThe Ohio Bird Sanctuary Day Camp - Birds of a Feather
- August 5thNewLife Community Church - Beulah on the Road
- August 5thWHC Emergency Food Pantry
- August 9thAn Evening With Michael English and Special Guests The Hoppers
- August 14thRVN Band's Mid Ohio Tour
- August 15thRVN Band's Mid Ohio Tour