Ashland Walk to End Alzheimers
Saturday, October 8, 2011
3:30 pm - 7:00 pm
This year's Alzheimer's Association, Northwest Ohio Chapter's Walk to End Alzheimer's in Ashland will be at Brookside West Park, Saturday, October 8. Registration is at 3:30 p.m., and the walk begins at 4:30.
Alzheimer's Disease impacts people's memory, judgment and ability to reason, eventually making them incapable of caring for themselves. It is the sixth leading cause of death, and the fastest growing cause. Proceeds from the walk are used to fund education, provide programs such as Helpline, caregiver groups, educational programs, direct assistance, provide for medical research and much more.
Corporate sponsors and walking teams are needed.
To find out more, log on to http://www.2011alzheimerswalk.kintera.org/ashlandohio
« Back to Calendar
- October 31stHarmony House 20th Annual Sleep-Out for the Homeless
- November 1stThe Voice of the Martyrs' Regional Conference
- November 2ndWHC Fall Festival
- November 1stSouthern Harvest Gospel Sing
- November 7thWomen of Faith From Survival to Revival Live Simulcast
- November 16thCloverton -Glowing in the Dark Tour-