Ashland Walk to End Alzheimers
Saturday, October 8, 2011
3:30 pm - 7:00 pm
This year's Alzheimer's Association, Northwest Ohio Chapter's Walk to End Alzheimer's in Ashland will be at Brookside West Park, Saturday, October 8. Registration is at 3:30 p.m., and the walk begins at 4:30.
Alzheimer's Disease impacts people's memory, judgment and ability to reason, eventually making them incapable of caring for themselves. It is the sixth leading cause of death, and the fastest growing cause. Proceeds from the walk are used to fund education, provide programs such as Helpline, caregiver groups, educational programs, direct assistance, provide for medical research and much more.
Corporate sponsors and walking teams are needed.
To find out more, log on to http://www.2011alzheimerswalk.kintera.org/ashlandohio
« Back to Calendar
- November 28thSecond Annual Christmas Bazaar - St Paul Lutheran Church
- November 30thWHC Hygiene Pantry
- November 30thWHC FREE CLOTHING
- November 28thSt. Michael Lutheran Church Free Community Meal and Praise Worship Service
- December 5thIndiana Wesleyan University Chorale
- December 13thYoung Adult Service - Crossroads Community Church