Mansfield Walk to End Alzheimer's
Saturday, October 8, 2011
9:30 am - 12:00 pm
This year's Alzheimer's Association, Northwest Ohio Chapter's Walk to End Alzheimer's will be at Richland Carousel Park, Saturday, October 8. Registration is at 9:30 a.m., and the walk begins at 10:30.
Alzheimer's Disease impacts people's memory, judgment and ability to reason, eventually making them incapable of caring for themselves. It is the sixth leading cause of death, and the fastest growing cause. Proceeds from the walk are used to fund education, provide programs such as Helpline, caregiver groups, educational programs, direct assistance, provide for medical research and much more.
Corporate sponsors and walking teams are needed.
To find out more, log on to http://www.2011alzheimerswalk.kintera.org/mansfieldohio
« Back to Calendar
- November 25thBibleWalk "Christmas Revelation 2020:Do You Hear What I Hear?"
- November 25thWHC Free Dinner
- November 26thWooster Hope Center FREE CLOTHING
- December 13thBibleWalk "Christmas Revelation 2020:Do You Hear What I Hear?"
- December 13th"Prepare the Way" The Answer Generation
- December 14thMusical - The First Noel