Mansfield Walk to End Alzheimer's
Saturday, October 8, 2011
9:30 am - 12:00 pm
This year's Alzheimer's Association, Northwest Ohio Chapter's Walk to End Alzheimer's will be at Richland Carousel Park, Saturday, October 8. Registration is at 9:30 a.m., and the walk begins at 10:30.
Alzheimer's Disease impacts people's memory, judgment and ability to reason, eventually making them incapable of caring for themselves. It is the sixth leading cause of death, and the fastest growing cause. Proceeds from the walk are used to fund education, provide programs such as Helpline, caregiver groups, educational programs, direct assistance, provide for medical research and much more.
Corporate sponsors and walking teams are needed.
To find out more, log on to http://www.2011alzheimerswalk.kintera.org/mansfieldohio
« Back to Calendar
- September 20thMansfield Christian School Drive 4 UR Communityl
- September 20th"Raise the Roof" (Dan/Karen Gates Charity Fundraiser)
- September 20th2014 Columbus Fall Avant-Garde Art & Craft Show
- September 19thGovernment officials, community members endorse Judge Robinson
- September 19thOperation Street Smart offers adult drug education program
- September 19thODOT announces Ganges Five Points road closure