Baby Loss and Healing Memory Walk
Sunday, October 9, 2011
2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
The Baby Loss and Healing Memory Walk is October 9, 2011 at 2p.m. at the Fredericktown Community Park, 10 Ankneytown Rd., Fredericktown. This is a walk held in order to honor the memories of babies lost due to miscarriage, stillbirth or infant or childhood death. It's an effort to support families during the walk. There will be a ceremony of memories, a balloon release, and a rose ceremony, and a walk in a beautiful park. This is a FREE event, NOT a fundraiser. For more information, contact Betty at email@example.com, call 740-627-6785, or log on to http://www.babylossandhealing.com.
« Back to Calendar
- September 30thCommunity Baby Shower benefiting the Pregnancy Care Center of Wayne County
- September 30thFinancial Peace University
- October 1stAbbie Cobb Chapel
- September 30thFor Sale or Lease: Galionâ€™s Big Four Depot
- September 29thLocal families benefit from "Whoâ€™s Your Hero?" 5K
- September 29thInvestigation closed in the death of Richland County Prosecutor James Mayer Jr.