The Underground Railroad
Sunday, October 9, 2011
3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
The Underground Railroad returns to Camp Mowana on October 9th from 3pm - 6pm. They will have 90-minute tours beginning every 15 minutes. This is the fourth year for this reenactment program, in which local actors guide participants through a two-mile trail, encountering many of the circumstances runaway slaves would have faced in the 1850's. The event is FREE and open to all, this involves a lot of walking. For reservations call Pat at 419-756-1372.
« Back to Calendar
- November 22ndLINDA WEBER and ZACHARY WEBER SOLE PURPOSE MINISTRY RIVER CHURCH
- November 23rdDr. Kevin Leman coming to Crossroads
- November 23rdEvidence for Faith: Interactive Study
- November 22ndFree Community Meal & Praise Worship Service
- November 22ndDr. Kevin Leman coming to Crossroads
- November 23rdBibleWalk "Christmas Revelation 2020:Do You Hear What I Hear?"