United States Postal Service Seminar
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
8:00 am - 9:30 am
United States Postal Service Seminar will be held on October 11, 2011 at Galion Community Hospital in the Lobby Board Room from 8:00am-9:30am. Cost is $10 per person.
USPS Senior Business Solutions Specialist, Vicky Dolinsky, will be here to share with you on “How to Grow Your Business Using Every Door Direct Mail”, “How to Cut Down on Your Shipping Cost”, and much more. Like every other business, it’s not “business as usual” at the USPS, so you need to attend and find out the exciting new opportunities that are available to help your business be more successful.
To sign up, call the Chamber at 419-468-7737 before October 7th.
« Back to Calendar
- July 29thWHC Emergency Food Pantry
- July 29thWHC FREE CLOTHING
- July 29thVacation Bible School - Dean Road Freewill Baptist Church
- August 9thAn Evening With Michael English and Special Guests The Hoppers
- August 14thRVN Band's Mid Ohio Tour
- August 15thRVN Band's Mid Ohio Tour