Adoption Benefit for the Kennard's
Saturday, October 22, 2011
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Williard, OH 44890
There will be an Adoption Benefit for Matthew and Dawn Kennard on Saturday, October 22nd at 6pm in the Celeryville Christian School Gymnasium. The evening will consist of a Spaghetti Dinner $7 for adults and $5 for children; and an Auction and Raffle! Their goal is to raise $10,000.
Also, a FREE Christian Concert by Waymark!
Come and support the Kennards and have a fun family evening!
For more information call 567-224-3160
We are working with Adoption by Gentle Care in efforts to add to our family. We appreciate your prayers in this matter. We officially began our journey in January of this year and have loved every minute of it. On top of the calling in our lives to adopt, we have been educated on the great need of adoption in this great country and beyond. We have chosen to pursue domestic adoption (United States) and we are so grateful to our family, friends, and community for their support!
Matthew and Dawn Kennard
« Back to Calendar
- October 31stHarmony House 20th Annual Sleep-Out for the Homeless
- November 1stThe Voice of the Martyrs' Regional Conference
- November 2ndWHC Fall Festival
- November 1stSouthern Harvest Gospel Sing
- November 7thWomen of Faith From Survival to Revival Live Simulcast
- November 16thCloverton -Glowing in the Dark Tour-