Austism Conference - Richland Newhope
Friday, October 28, 2011
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Richland Newhope in Mansfield is sponsoring a free two-day autism conference Friday, October 28th and Saturday, October 29th at the Masonic Temple on Middle-Bellville Road.
Carla Rumas, who is the director of therapy services at Richland Newhope, says they have been trying to bring training and expertise in the area of autism to the community.
The guest speaker at the conference will be Dr. David Meichenbaum, who specializes in autism intervention and treatment.
The first day on Friday, October 28th, is for educators, professionals and therapists, who work with individuals with autism.
Day two on Saturday, October 29th, will be for parents, families and caregivers, who live with an
individual with autism.
Registration for the conference is available online at www.rnewhope.org or by picking up a registration forum at an area school. The conference each day will be from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
« Back to Calendar
- November 26thThe Great Thanksgiving
- November 28thSecond Annual Christmas Bazaar - St Paul Lutheran Church
- November 30thWHC Hygiene Pantry
- November 28thSt. Michael Lutheran Church Free Community Meal and Praise Worship Service
- December 5thIndiana Wesleyan University Chorale
- December 13thYoung Adult Service - Crossroads Community Church