Austism Conference - Richland Newhope
Saturday, October 29, 2011
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Richland Newhope in Mansfield is sponsoring a free two-day autism conference Friday, October 28th and Saturday, October 29th at the Masonic Temple on Middle-Bellville Road.
Carla Rumas, who is the director of therapy services at Richland Newhope, says they have been trying to bring training and expertise in the area of autism to the community.
The guest speaker at the conference will be Dr. David Meichenbaum, who specializes in autism intervention and treatment.
The first day on Friday, October 28th, is for educators, professionals and therapists, who work with individuals with autism.
Day two on Saturday, October 29th, will be for parents, families and caregivers, who live with an
individual with autism.
Registration for the conference is available online at www.rnewhope.org or by picking up a registration forum at an area school. The conference each day will be from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
« Back to Calendar
- April 26thFriends and Family Day Wings of Faith Church of God
- April 27thWHC Stretching Your Food Dollars
- April 27thWHC FREE CLOTHING
- April 25thFREE Community Meal & Praise Service at St. Michael Lutheran Church
- April 25thA Gospel Benefit Concert
- May 7thDanny Gokey Concert