Heal My Wounds, Leave My Scars - Quest Worship Center
Sunday, October 30, 2011
10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Quest Worship Center will host "Heal My Wounds, Leave My Scars" on Sunday, October 30th at 10:30am. Victim is a statement.. Survivor is a state of mind. A mother's testimony of Tragedy to Triumph & Forgiveness. Violence is everywhere and no one is immune from this horror. 2 teenage sisters, age 16 and 14, were violently attacked in their home. Stacie, age 16, did not survive. Kristie, age 14, left for dead, eventually recovered. Listen as this mother shares how God was there in the midst of their grief and recovery and how God helped them to begin the STACIE Foundation, in honor of their daughter, to help other victims of domestic violence. For more information visit www.questworshipcenter.com
« Back to Calendar
- November 26thWooster Hope Center Emergency Food Pantry
- November 26thWooster Hope Center FREE CLOTHING
- November 26thBibleWalk "Christmas Revelation 2020:Do You Hear What I Hear?"
- December 13thBibleWalk "Christmas Revelation 2020:Do You Hear What I Hear?"
- December 13th"Prepare the Way" The Answer Generation
- December 14thMusical - The First Noel