The Night Sky - Gorman Nature Center
Monday, October 31, 2011
7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
2295 Lexington Ave
The Gorman Nature Center will host "The Night Sky" on Monday, October 31st at 7:30pm. Enjoy watching the night sky with telescopes for planets, stars and galaxies. This month's session will be held only if the sky is clear. For more information call 419-884-3764.
« Back to Calendar
- November 26thWooster Hope Center Emergency Food Pantry
- November 26thWooster Hope Center FREE CLOTHING
- November 26thBibleWalk "Christmas Revelation 2020:Do You Hear What I Hear?"
- December 13thBibleWalk "Christmas Revelation 2020:Do You Hear What I Hear?"
- December 13th"Prepare the Way" The Answer Generation
- December 14thMusical - The First Noel