Disabled American Veterans Mobile Service Office
Friday, November 11, 2011
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
5316 Milan Road
The Disabled American Veterans Mobile Service Office will be at the Mad River Harley-Davidson, 5316 Milan Road (Look for DAV’s Portable Service Canopy), Sandusky, Ohio, from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Friday, November 11, 2011, and from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, November 12, 2011, to personally provide the best counseling and claim filing assistance available. So many veterans feel confused about benefits and services they’ve earned. There’s so much to know...and so many changes from one year to the next. That’s why the nonprofit Disabled American Veterans (D-A-V) and the Harley-Davidson Foundation have teamed up to offer help.
This event is part of the nationwide Harley’s Heroes tour and is free to all veterans and members of their families.
For further information, please contact NSO David Bilinovich at (216) 522-3507.
« Back to Calendar
- September 20thMansfield Christian School Drive 4 UR Communityl
- September 20th"Raise the Roof" (Dan/Karen Gates Charity Fundraiser)
- September 20th2014 Columbus Fall Avant-Garde Art & Craft Show
- September 19thGovernment officials, community members endorse Judge Robinson
- September 19thOperation Street Smart offers adult drug education program
- September 19thODOT announces Ganges Five Points road closure