1831 Dinner Theatre
Saturday, November 12, 2011
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Oakland Lutheran Church will host a dinner theater "1831" on November 12 and 13 starting at 6:30pm. The popular small group dinner theater, written by Paul Lintern, takes you back to 1831 in Richland County, regaling you with news and stories for the day. Cost is $15 donation is received. For reservations call Amy at 419-564-0190.
« Back to Calendar
- November 26thWooster Hope Center Emergency Food Pantry
- November 26thWooster Hope Center FREE CLOTHING
- November 26thBibleWalk "Christmas Revelation 2020:Do You Hear What I Hear?"
- December 13thBibleWalk "Christmas Revelation 2020:Do You Hear What I Hear?"
- December 13th"Prepare the Way" The Answer Generation
- December 14thMusical - The First Noel