Disabled American Veterans Mobile Service Office
Saturday, November 12, 2011
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
5316 Milan Road
The Disabled American Veterans Mobile Service Office will be at the Mad River Harley-Davidson, 5316 Milan Road (Look for DAV’s Portable Service Canopy), Sandusky, Ohio, from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Friday, November 11, 2011, and from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, November 12, 2011, to personally provide the best counseling and claim filing assistance available. So many veterans feel confused about benefits and services they’ve earned. There’s so much to know...and so many changes from one year to the next. That’s why the nonprofit Disabled American Veterans (D-A-V) and the Harley-Davidson Foundation have teamed up to offer help.
This event is part of the nationwide Harley’s Heroes tour and is free to all veterans and members of their families.
For further information, please contact NSO David Bilinovich at (216) 522-3507.
« Back to Calendar
- August 3rdWHC Hygiene Pantry
- August 3rdWHC FREE CLOTHING
- August 4thThe Ohio Bird Sanctuary Day Camp - Birds of a Feather
- August 9thAn Evening With Michael English and Special Guests The Hoppers
- August 14thRVN Band's Mid Ohio Tour
- August 15thRVN Band's Mid Ohio Tour