Red Kettle Christmas Campaign Kick-Off Breakfast
Thursday, November 17, 2011
7:30 am - 9:30 am
The Ashland Salvation Army Kroc Center is hosting its 2011 Red Kettle Christmas Campaign Kick-Off Breakfast on Thursday, November 17, 2011 at 7:30 am.
This annual event marks the appearance of the familiar bells and kettles throughout Ashland County as the Salvation Army begins its Christmas fund-raising campaign. Ashland residents are invited to ring-in-the season at the Ashland Kroc Center, 527 E. Liberty St, with Honorary Kettle Campaign Chairpersons Jim and Margaret Ann Hess. The celebration will include a hot breakfast, festive Christmas music performed by the Kroc Center's New Adventures Band, and lots of bell-ringing, and will recognize the
volunteers and store management teams that make this effort possible. Major Larry Shade, Ashland Corps officer, challenges Ashland area residents to make a difference: "Many Ashlanders are facing difficult times, and the coins and bills dropped in the red kettle are more than spare change - they can
make a permanent change for our neighbors."
Reservations for the Kick-Off Breakfast can be made by calling 419.281.8001.
« Back to Calendar
- September 17thWooster Hope Center FREE CLOTHING
- September 17thWooster Hope Center Emergency Food Pantry
- September 17thCommunity Baby Shower benefiting the Pregnancy Care Center of Wayne County
- September 16thNinth annual Autism Awareness Walk-a-thon to be held Sept. 20
- September 15thOhio experiencing increase in respiratory illnesses
- September 15thLocal fire departments extinguish fire at Madison home