Take 6 Holiday Concert at Ashland Univ.
Wednesday, December 7, 2011
7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
331 College Ave.
Based on their third Christmas album, "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year", the male acapella jazz group performs a collection of holiday favorites and classic Christmas standards. Take 6 is not only the heir to the rich tradition of the doo-wop and gospel groups of the 95's, but also the leader in the second wave of jazz and pop vocal groups that emerged in the 1990's. See multi Grammy winning Take 6 at the Hugo Young Theatre at Ashland University, 331 College Ave., Ashland, Wed., Dec. 7 at 7:30 p.m. To find out more, log on to http://www.ashland.edu/spectrum.
« Back to Calendar
- October 31stHarmony House 20th Annual Sleep-Out for the Homeless
- November 1stThe Voice of the Martyrs' Regional Conference
- November 2ndWHC Fall Festival
- November 1stSouthern Harvest Gospel Sing
- November 7thWomen of Faith From Survival to Revival Live Simulcast
- November 16thCloverton -Glowing in the Dark Tour-