3rd Annual Jingle Bell Ball Dinner and Dance
Saturday, December 10, 2011
6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
The Ashland Salvation Army Kroc Center to hold its 3rd Annual Jingle Bell Ball Dinner & Dance on Saturday, Dec. 10, 2011 from 6 -10 pm.
The 3rd annual Jingle Bell Ball, featuring the music of the Kroc Center Big Band, will be held on Saturday, December 10th at the Ashland Salvation Army Ray and Joan Kroc Corps Community Center, 527 E. Liberty Street in Ashland, OH. This elegant evening features a delicious full-course dinner at 6:00 p.m., and dancing to big band and Christmas favorites under the direction of Ashland's Neil Ebert. “This
would make a wonderful “date night” or an easy solution for your staff holiday party” says Major JoAnn Shade. “We anticipate this event to continue to grow and provide Ashlanders with a fun evening filled with festive food, music and dancing, while raising much needed dollars for those in need.” Dinner/dance tickets are $25, and dance only tickets are $10. All proceeds will benefit those in need throughout Ashland. Reservations are required for dinner tickets, and can be made by calling the Kroc Center at
« Back to Calendar
- November 26thWooster Hope Center Emergency Food Pantry
- November 26thWooster Hope Center FREE CLOTHING
- November 26thBibleWalk "Christmas Revelation 2020:Do You Hear What I Hear?"
- December 13thBibleWalk "Christmas Revelation 2020:Do You Hear What I Hear?"
- December 13th"Prepare the Way" The Answer Generation
- December 14thMusical - The First Noel