Sanctity of Human Life Community Event
Sunday, January 29, 2012
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Ashland’s annual Sanctity of Human Life Community Event (sponsored by Ashland Care Center) will be on Sunday, January 29th beginning at 6pm at Trinity Lutheran Church.
Janet Folger Porter, author of Ohio’s Heartbeat Bill (HB125), will be the keynote speaker. This life-saving legislation, when passed, would stop at least 95% of abortions in Ohio. As founder and president of Faith2Action - Janet is a true leader in the battle for our pre-born babies. Janet also served as Legislative Director of Ohio Right to Life for nine years, where she successfully lobbied for passage of the nation's first partial-birth abortion ban.
Come on January 29th and hear how the “Heartbeat Bill” has already saved a life. Find out the impact that one ultrasound has had. Learn what YOU can do to help re-establish a culture of life right here in Ashland and the surrounding communities.
For more information about this event, contact Ashland Care Center at 419-281-1111 or go to www.AshlandCareCenter.org/donor
« Back to Calendar
- October 31stHarmony House 20th Annual Sleep-Out for the Homeless
- November 1stThe Voice of the Martyrs' Regional Conference
- November 2ndWHC Fall Festival
- November 1stSouthern Harvest Gospel Sing
- November 7thWomen of Faith From Survival to Revival Live Simulcast
- November 16thCloverton -Glowing in the Dark Tour-