Division of Wildlife District hearing
Thursday, March 8, 2012
9:00 am - 11:00 am
A statewide hearing on all of the proposed rules will be held at the Division of Wildlife’s District One office on Thursday, March 8 at 9 a.m. The office is located at 1500 Dublin Road in Columbus.
After considering public input, the Ohio Wildlife Council will vote on the proposed rules and season dates during its April 4 meeting.
« Back to Calendar
- October 31stHarmony House 20th Annual Sleep-Out for the Homeless
- November 1stThe Voice of the Martyrs' Regional Conference
- November 2ndWHC Fall Festival
- November 1stSouthern Harvest Gospel Sing
- November 7thWomen of Faith From Survival to Revival Live Simulcast
- November 16thCloverton -Glowing in the Dark Tour-