Christ In The Passover
Sunday, March 18, 2012
9:30 am - 10:30 am
1592 Grace St
Jesus' Last Supper was actually a Jewish Passover. Robert Wertheim of Jews for Jesus will re-create the traditional Passover service and explain how it foreshadowed Jesus' death and resurrection in a presentation called "Christ in the Passover" at Trinity United Methodist Church on Sunday, March 18th at 9:30am. Robert will set a table with items traditionally used at the Passover meal and detail their spiritual significance. He will also explain the connection between the events of the first Passover in Egypt and the redemption that Jesus accomplished, as well as the deep bond between the ancient Passover feast and the Christian communion celebration today.
For more information call 419-589-5890. Admission is free.
« Back to Calendar
- July 28thWHC WEEKLY SOUP KITCHEN
- July 28thMansfield Playhouse Summer Camp
- July 28thVacation Bible School - Dean Road Freewill Baptist Church
- August 9thAn Evening With Michael English and Special Guests The Hoppers
- August 14thRVN Band's Mid Ohio Tour
- August 15thRVN Band's Mid Ohio Tour