Cedarville University Theatre Program Presents "Star Spangled Girl"
Thursday, March 29, 2012
8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Cedarville University Theatre Program Presents "Star Spangled Girl" March 29th through March 31st and April 13th through April 15th at 8pm.
A conservative all-American girl is caught in a love triangle with her two very liberal neighbors in this political comedy set in the 1960’s. Cedarville University’s Department of Art, Design and Theatre will be presenting Neil Simon’s “Star Spangled Girl.” The uproarious comedy tells the story of Sophie, an Olympic swimmer and conservative southern girl who moves in next door to Andy and Norman, protest writers. Norman instantly falls in love with her, and his obsession drives her crazy. Meanwhile, Andy is preoccupied with fending off creditors and charming the landlady to avoid being evicted for not paying the rent. The event is open to the public. Tickets will be available for online purchase March 12. For more information, call 937-766-4491 or visit the Cedarville University “Star Spangled Girl”.
Located in southwest Ohio, Cedarville University attracts 3,300 undergraduate, graduate and online students to more than 100 areas of study. Cedarville is a Christ-centered learning community recognized nationally for rigorous academic programs, strong graduation and retention rates, accredited professional and health science offerings and leading student satisfaction ratings. Visit the University online at www.cedarville.edu.
« Back to Calendar
- September 20thMansfield Christian School Drive 4 UR Communityl
- September 20th"Raise the Roof" (Dan/Karen Gates Charity Fundraiser)
- September 20th2014 Columbus Fall Avant-Garde Art & Craft Show
- September 19thGovernment officials, community members endorse Judge Robinson
- September 19thOperation Street Smart offers adult drug education program
- September 19thODOT announces Ganges Five Points road closure