Grace Fellowship Church's Easter Vigil, "Come to the Water"
Monday, April 2, 2012
1:00 pm - 11:00 pm
365 Straub Road E
Grace Fellowship Church will host an Easter Vigil, "Come to the Water" April 1st, Palm Sunday, until dawn of Easter morning, April 8. This will be around the clock and you can come at any time, day or night, and move at your own pace through a series of spaces designed for spiritual reflection. This opportunity for private contemplation and prayer includes music, visual aids, and short selections for reading. Come meet with the God who knows you. Here His story and yours. Come to the Water. You won't be disappointed. All are welcome. For more information, call the church at 419.526.4699.
« Back to Calendar
- September 17thCommunity Baby Shower benefiting the Pregnancy Care Center of Wayne County
- September 17thChristian College Fair
- September 18thCommunity Baby Shower benefiting the Pregnancy Care Center of Wayne County
- September 17thSheriff's Office announces arrest of home invasion suspect
- September 16thNinth annual Autism Awareness Walk-a-thon to be held Sept. 20
- September 15thOhio experiencing increase in respiratory illnesses