Gorman Nature Center - Sounds of a Spring Evening
Friday, April 6, 2012
7:45 pm - 8:45 pm
2295 Lexington Ave
Gorman Nature Center will host Sounds of a Spring Evening on Friday, April 6th at 7:45pm. Bring your flashlight to this family-friendly walk to watch the dusk flights of the American Woodchuck. Continue to the wetlands to watch, hear and identify the now frolicking frogs. Wear shoes or boots that can get wet. For more information call 419-884-3764.
« Back to Calendar
- November 25thBibleWalk "Christmas Revelation 2020:Do You Hear What I Hear?"
- November 25thWHC Free Dinner
- November 26thWooster Hope Center FREE CLOTHING
- December 13thBibleWalk "Christmas Revelation 2020:Do You Hear What I Hear?"
- December 13th"Prepare the Way" The Answer Generation
- December 14thMusical - The First Noel