Grace Fellowship Church's Easter Vigil, "Come to the Water"
Sunday, April 8, 2012
1:00 pm - 11:00 pm
365 Straub Road E
Grace Fellowship Church will host an Easter Vigil, "Come to the Water" April 1st, Palm Sunday, until dawn of Easter morning, April 8. This will be around the clock and you can come at any time, day or night, and move at your own pace through a series of spaces designed for spiritual reflection. This opportunity for private contemplation and prayer includes music, visual aids, and short selections for reading. Come meet with the God who knows you. Here His story and yours. Come to the Water. You won't be disappointed. All are welcome. For more information, call the church at 419.526.4699.
« Back to Calendar
- October 31stHarmony House 20th Annual Sleep-Out for the Homeless
- November 1stThe Voice of the Martyrs' Regional Conference
- November 2ndWHC Fall Festival
- November 1stSouthern Harvest Gospel Sing
- November 7thWomen of Faith From Survival to Revival Live Simulcast
- November 16thCloverton -Glowing in the Dark Tour-