Town Hall Meeting - Community Action For Capable Youth
Wednesday, April 25, 2012
8:30 am - 10:30 am
CACY: COMMUNITY ACTION FOR CAPABLE YOUTH will have a Town Hall Meeting on Wednesday, April 25th from 8:30am - 10:30am at Richland County Longview Center Room 235 B&D. Topic that will be discussed is Richland County’s Response to Preventing Underage Drinking. Please RSVP by April 23rd calling 419-774-5683. Light brunch will be served.
A panel discussion highlighting ways that communities, schools, parents and individuals can reduce the use of underage alcohol consumption. Panelists will include: MetRich, Richland County Sheriff Department, CACY Prevention Educator, Parent, and Student. Panelists will address the scope of the problem, Community Compliance laws, Parental Responsibility regarding hosting, Current Education and Prevention going on in Richland County and keeping our teens drug and alcohol free.
« Back to Calendar
- September 20thMansfield Christian School Drive 4 UR Communityl
- September 20th2014 Columbus Fall Avant-Garde Art & Craft Show
- September 20th"Raise the Roof" (Dan/Karen Gates Charity Fundraiser)
- September 19thGovernment officials, community members endorse Judge Robinson
- September 19thOperation Street Smart offers adult drug education program
- September 19thODOT announces Ganges Five Points road closure