A Bounty of Bubbling Babies and Birds - Gorman Nature Center
Saturday, May 12, 2012
10:30 am - 12:30 pm
2295 Lexington Ave
Gorman Nature Center will have a morning walk to discover what we can find below and above the water's surface along the Nature Center's trails on Saturday, May 12th at 10:30am. Thousands of amphibian babies can be found growing in our wetlands, and Neotropical birds can be seen in the trees. Boots or shoes that can get wet are recommended and binoculars and aquatic nets will be available. For more information call 419-884-3764.
« Back to Calendar
- November 26thWooster Hope Center Emergency Food Pantry
- November 26thWooster Hope Center FREE CLOTHING
- November 26thBibleWalk "Christmas Revelation 2020:Do You Hear What I Hear?"
- December 13thBibleWalk "Christmas Revelation 2020:Do You Hear What I Hear?"
- December 13th"Prepare the Way" The Answer Generation
- December 14thMusical - The First Noel