CACY - "Macy's Shop For A Cause"
Saturday, August 25, 2012
As a fundraising effort, CACY is participating in the “Macy’s Shop For A Cause” campaign on Saturday, August 25, 2012 by offering pre-sell passes at $5.00 each. This unique, one-day-only fundraiser shopping event was created by Macy’s to support local non-profit organizations. By purchasing a pass from CACY, you will enjoy a day of spectacular discounts, entertainment, special events and a chance to win a $500 shopping spree along with supporting CACY. Our organization keeps 100% of the saving pass sales from the tickets we sell. If paying by check for savings passes, it should be made out directly to CACY. Call CACY at 419-774-5683 with the number of passes you would like to purchase.
« Back to Calendar
- November 26thThe Great Thanksgiving
- November 28thSecond Annual Christmas Bazaar - St Paul Lutheran Church
- November 30thWHC Hygiene Pantry
- November 28thSt. Michael Lutheran Church Free Community Meal and Praise Worship Service
- December 5thIndiana Wesleyan University Chorale
- December 13thYoung Adult Service - Crossroads Community Church