Brent Page Benefit
Saturday, September 8, 2012
1:00 pm - 8:00 pm
1440 King Rd.
Ashland, OH 44805
Help Us Support Brent Page! On July 6, 2012 Brent was diagnosed with Stage 4 Melanoma, with tumors in his spinal cord, brain, nerve endings of the spine, liver, spleen, lung and one kidney. Brent is uninsurable due to previous cancer treatments in his early 20's. His friends are planning fundraisers to ease the family's burden from mounting medical expenses. Brent is a devoted husband of 28 years, a father of four, and the lead pastor of New Life Community Church in Ashland, Ohio. Main Events will be on September 8, 2012; A Benefit Ride - Family friendly, non-led, scenic ride begins at 2 PM. Registration begins at 1 PM. Ride concludes at 4:30 PM at NLCC. $25 per bike or $35 with passenger (cost includes 2 tickets to Benefit Dinner at Ashland High School from 5-8 PM) 50/50 drawing and door prizes to follow ride. Contact John 419-651-7757 or Vickie 419-289-1780 with questions or to pre-register or visit http://brentpagebenefit.com. BENEFIT DINNER at Ashland High School 5-8 PM - donations at the door Featuring a live and silent auction with auctioneer, Bill Stepp.
« Back to Calendar
- October 31stHarmony House 20th Annual Sleep-Out for the Homeless
- November 1stThe Voice of the Martyrs' Regional Conference
- November 2ndWHC Fall Festival
- November 1stSouthern Harvest Gospel Sing
- November 7thWomen of Faith From Survival to Revival Live Simulcast
- November 16thCloverton -Glowing in the Dark Tour-