A Southwest Ohio Natural: “Over the River and Through the Woods”
Saturday, October 13, 2012
8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
251 N Main St
Cedarville University’s department of art, design, and theatre presents Joe DiPietro’s “Over the River and Through the Woods,” a comedy about Nick, a 28-year-old New Jersey native who lives with his traditional Italian grandparents. When Nick is offered a glamorous and exciting job on the west coast, his grandparents begin thinking of ways to keep their beloved grandson home. Their plan is to introduce Nick to Caitlin O’Hare, a beautiful hometown girl. Themes of family, professional goals, tradition and romance are all presented in a way that reminds audience members to celebrate the everyday gifts of life. “Over the River and Through the Woods” opens Oct. 4, 2012 at 8 p.m. Evening shows begin at 8 p.m. on October 4-6 and 12-13 with a matinee on October 14 at 3 p.m. The event is open to the public and tickets are $12 for adults and $10 for students. For more information, call 937-766-4491 or visit the Cedarville University “Over the River and Through the Woods” webpage.
« Back to Calendar
- September 30thCommunity Baby Shower benefiting the Pregnancy Care Center of Wayne County
- September 30thFinancial Peace University
- October 1stAbbie Cobb Chapel
- September 30thFor Sale or Lease: Galionâ€™s Big Four Depot
- September 29thLocal families benefit from "Whoâ€™s Your Hero?" 5K
- September 29thInvestigation closed in the death of Richland County Prosecutor James Mayer Jr.