ART, DESIGN AND THEATRE PREVIEW DAY FOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS AT CEDARVILLE UNIVERSTIY
Saturday, October 13, 2012
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
251 N Main St
Cedarville University invites high school students and their parents to preview its art, design and theatre programs on October 13th. Guests will tour the campus, talk with faculty and students and attend a performance of “Over the River and Through the Woods.” Terry Chamberlain, chair of the department of art, design and theatre, said the event’s main purpose is to introduce high school students to the majors within the department. “We get a lot of students who are interested in art but don’t know what careers they can pursue,” Chamberlain said. Cedarville offers majors in graphic design, industrial and innovative design and studio art. Within the comprehensive theatre major, students can choose a design or performance emphasis. Chamberlain said the event also offers high school students the opportunity to talk with current students who share their interests.
« Back to Calendar
- November 26thWooster Hope Center Emergency Food Pantry
- November 26thWooster Hope Center FREE CLOTHING
- November 26thBibleWalk "Christmas Revelation 2020:Do You Hear What I Hear?"
- December 13thBibleWalk "Christmas Revelation 2020:Do You Hear What I Hear?"
- December 13th"Prepare the Way" The Answer Generation
- December 14thMusical - The First Noel