"Couple Talk" - TouchPointe Marriage & Family Resources
Tuesday, October 16, 2012
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
TouchPointe Marriage & Family Resources will be sponsoring a marriage enrichment program called “Couple Talk” starting Tuesday, October 9 and running for four consecutive weeks. The two hour class sessions start at 6:30 pm and are held in the former Fredericktown High School at 117 Columbus Road. The classes will focus on communication, conflict resolution, and other marital relationship skills. Class facilitators are Dan & Barb Humphrey. To register or to get further information, call 740-485-5408 or visit www.touchpointe.org.
« Back to Calendar
- November 25thBibleWalk "Christmas Revelation 2020:Do You Hear What I Hear?"
- November 25thWHC Free Dinner
- November 26thWooster Hope Center FREE CLOTHING
- December 13thBibleWalk "Christmas Revelation 2020:Do You Hear What I Hear?"
- December 13th"Prepare the Way" The Answer Generation
- December 14thMusical - The First Noel