Bats - What's Happening to Them? - Gorman Nature Center
Sunday, November 11, 2012
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
2295 Lexington Ave
On Sunday, November 11th at 2pm in Gorman Nature Center they will hold a program on "Bats - What's Happening to Them?" The program will focus on the bat's unique natural history and how White-nosed Syndrome and wind turbines are jeopardizing their future. For more information call 419-884-3764.
« Back to Calendar
- July 27thShowing of the new Christian movie "Where Hope Grows"
- July 28thWHC WEEKLY SOUP KITCHEN
- July 28thMansfield Playhouse Summer Camp
- August 9thAn Evening With Michael English and Special Guests The Hoppers
- August 14thRVN Band's Mid Ohio Tour
- August 15thRVN Band's Mid Ohio Tour