"Search for the Christ Child"
Sunday, December 2, 2012
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
7843 Smucker Road
The 24th year of "Search for the Christ Child", will be held at Oak Grove Mennonite Church in Smithville on Sunday, December 2nd from 5:30pm to 7:30pm. This is a 45 minute indoor-outdoor walk through experience of what the first Christmas may have been like. Dress Warmly. This event is Handicap Accessible. Admission is one canned food item or toiletries for "People to People Ministries". Everyone Welcome! For more information call 330-669-2697.
« Back to Calendar
- September 20th"Raise the Roof" (Dan/Karen Gates Charity Fundraiser)
- September 20th2014 Crestline Harvest Festival
- September 21stCommunity Baby Shower benefiting the Pregnancy Care Center of Wayne County
- September 20thAutism Awareness Walk-a-thon draws supportive relatives, friends
- September 20thLearn how to apply for a Connections Fund grant
- September 19thGovernment officials, community members endorse Judge Robinson