"Search for the Christ Child"
Sunday, December 2, 2012
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
7843 Smucker Road
The 24th year of "Search for the Christ Child", will be held at Oak Grove Mennonite Church in Smithville on Sunday, December 2nd from 5:30pm to 7:30pm. This is a 45 minute indoor-outdoor walk through experience of what the first Christmas may have been like. Dress Warmly. This event is Handicap Accessible. Admission is one canned food item or toiletries for "People to People Ministries". Everyone Welcome! For more information call 330-669-2697.
« Back to Calendar
- October 31stHarmony House 20th Annual Sleep-Out for the Homeless
- November 1stThe Voice of the Martyrs' Regional Conference
- November 2ndWHC Fall Festival
- November 1stSouthern Harvest Gospel Sing
- November 7thWomen of Faith From Survival to Revival Live Simulcast
- November 16thCloverton -Glowing in the Dark Tour-