Winter Nature Walk for Seniors
Friday, January 18, 2013
1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Gorman Nature Center will host a Winter Nature Walk for Seniors on Friday, January 18th at 1:30pm. The pace will be slow and easy as we talk and explore the Center's trails. The walk is open to the public and is free. For more information call 419-884-3764.
« Back to Calendar
- May 17thView our graduation pictures!
- May 25thPhotos and video: Senior prom for senior citizens
- May 24thKeeping folks in stitches: Crocheting keeps Mansfield woman, 80, busy
- May 24thSlow driving, other behaviors infuriate Ohio motorists
- May 24thSpirituality: This Memorial Day, let's remember war's real price