Marzetti Dinner Fundraiser
Thursday, April 18, 2013
4:30 pm - 7:00 pm
A Marzetti Dinner Fundraiser will be held Thursday, April 18th from 4:30pm to 7pm in the Multi Purpose Room at Mansfield Christian School. Please enter through Door 16.
Tickets: Available at Mansfield Christian School for only $5 in the Central Office or at the door. Call to reserve yours now 419-756-5651 ext. 200. Menu: Marzetti, salad, bread, drink and dessert.
MCS first grader, Nicole Miller, suffers from a genetic disorder that left her with one kidney which has been failing her whole life. After eighteen people in the Mansfield area stepped forward to donate their kidney and none were a match, Brian and Letitia Miller had nearly given up hope. During a parent-teacher conference last year with Wendy Killian, Nicole’s Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Killian began inquiring about the need and soon learned she was a match. Wendy calls the match a blessing in disguise. Her own son, William (Billy) was saved by a donor.
Benefit Fund: A benefit fund has also been established at all Richland Bank locations in Richland
« Back to Calendar
- September 17thWooster Hope Center FREE CLOTHING
- September 17thWooster Hope Center Emergency Food Pantry
- September 17thCommunity Baby Shower benefiting the Pregnancy Care Center of Wayne County
- September 15thOhio experiencing increase in respiratory illnesses
- September 15thLocal fire departments extinguish fire at Madison home
- September 15thRoad construction schedule announced for week of Sept. 15