HomeCare Matters Home Health and Hospice Celebrity Waiter Dinner and Auction
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
HomeCare Matters Home Health and Hospice will hold their largest fundraising event of the year, the Celebrity Waiter Dinner and Auction, April 23rd, 6:30pm at William Crawford Intermediate School, 5444 Crestline Road, North Robinson, Ohio. Now in its 15th year, the Celebrity Waiter Dinner and Auction raises money to provide home health and hospice care for everyone, regardless of their ability to pay.
“Our theme is football- We are your home town team!” said Brandon Quail, HomeCare Matters Family Support Coordinator, “so we asked former Ohio State University Buckeyes to attend. Fans can meet Buck Icon’s James Cotton, Courtland Bullard, Dionte Allen and Rodney Bailey who will be on hand with signed OSU football auction memorabilia. The auction will also feature items from local community businesses, organizations and individuals including a flat screen TV, hand crafted art, hundreds of dollars in gift certificates and family get-away travel packages.”
$15 tickets that include a tailgate style meal prepared by Special Occasions Catering of Upper Sandusky are available by calling 1-419-468-7985, 1-800-4-Nurses or by clicking on www.homecarematters.org.
« Back to Calendar
- September 3rdSimply Give Food Pantry Donation Program
- September 4thSimply Give Food Pantry Donation Program
- September 4thAnnual Lottery Underway For Castalia Fish Hatchery’s Beginning Fly-Fishing Clinics
- September 11thCommunity Worship Night and 9/11 Remembrance
- September 13th57th Annual Homecoming Bellville First Baptist Church
- September 13thYoung Adult Service - Crossroads Community Church