39th Annual Utica Sertoma Ice Cream Festival
Sunday, May 26, 2013
10:00 am - 8:00 pm
The 39th Annual Utica Sertoma Ice Cream Festival features a weekend packed with free events that are ideal for the entire family, including live music and entertainment, crafts, loads of old-fashioned games and activities, and -- of course -- locally made Velvet Ice Cream. Slated for Memorial Day weekend, May 25-27, the Utica Sertoma Ice Cream Festival takes place at Velvet Ice Cream's Ye Olde Mill State on Rt. 13, just one mile south of Utica. Parking is $5. Details on the festival are available at www.UticaOldFashionedIceCreamFestival.com, with Velvet Ice Cream and Ye Olde Mill information found at www.VelvetIceCream.com.
The festival opens to the public at 9 a.m. on Saturday, May 25, with the kickoff parade starting at 11 a.m. in downtown Utica. Highlights include Saturday's Little Miss Ice Cream Pageant and Celebrity Ice Cream Eating Contest.
« Back to Calendar
- November 28thSecond Annual Christmas Bazaar - St Paul Lutheran Church
- November 30thWHC Hygiene Pantry
- November 30thWHC FREE CLOTHING
- November 28thSt. Michael Lutheran Church Free Community Meal and Praise Worship Service
- December 5thIndiana Wesleyan University Chorale
- December 13thYoung Adult Service - Crossroads Community Church