39th Annual Utica Sertoma Ice Cream Festival
Sunday, May 26, 2013
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
The 39th Annual Utica Sertoma Ice Cream Festival features a weekend packed with free events that are ideal for the entire family, including live music and entertainment, crafts, loads of old-fashioned games and activities, and -- of course -- locally made Velvet Ice Cream. Slated for Memorial Day weekend, May 25-27, the Utica Sertoma Ice Cream Festival takes place at Velvet Ice Cream's Ye Olde Mill State on Rt. 13, just one mile south of Utica. Parking is $5. Details on the festival are available at www.UticaOldFashionedIceCreamFestival.com, with Velvet Ice Cream and Ye Olde Mill information found at www.VelvetIceCream.com.
The festival opens to the public at 9 a.m. on Saturday, May 25, with the kickoff parade starting at 11 a.m. in downtown Utica. Highlights include Saturday's Little Miss Ice Cream Pageant and Celebrity Ice Cream Eating Contest.
« Back to Calendar
- October 31stHarmony House 20th Annual Sleep-Out for the Homeless
- November 1stThe Voice of the Martyrs' Regional Conference
- November 2ndWHC Fall Festival
- November 1stSouthern Harvest Gospel Sing
- November 7thWomen of Faith From Survival to Revival Live Simulcast
- November 16thCloverton -Glowing in the Dark Tour-