2nd Annual CACY Basement Sale
Thursday, June 13, 2013
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Community Action for Capable Youth (CACY) has scheduled the 2nd Annual Basement Sale Fundraiser on June 10 – June 21 from 9 am – 1 pm Monday – Friday in the Richland County Longview Center at 1495 W. Longview Avenue, Suite 104, Mansfield, Ohio. Office supplies, furniture, electronics, speakers, housewares, holiday décor, plus miscellaneous items are available. Proceeds benefit alcohol, tobacco and drug prevention services in Richland County. Questions, call 419-774-5683.
CACY will also participate in the Big Red Bookshelf Book Drive – a project of United Way of Richland County. Community members can drop off gently-used or new books for children birth – 3rd grade at CACY Basement Sale.
« Back to Calendar
- September 17thWooster Hope Center FREE CLOTHING
- September 17thWooster Hope Center Emergency Food Pantry
- September 17thCommunity Baby Shower benefiting the Pregnancy Care Center of Wayne County
- September 16thNinth annual Autism Awareness Walk-a-thon to be held Sept. 20
- September 15thOhio experiencing increase in respiratory illnesses
- September 15thLocal fire departments extinguish fire at Madison home