Saturday, September 28, 2013
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Revival 180 at Fathers Garden Christian Fellowship every evening starting at 7pm. Revival 180 is about you, who are struggling and needing answers to issues that you are dealing with daily. We all struggle with something, such as addictions, oppressions, temptations, deception, anger, fear, frustration and an overall feeling of not belonging.
You are not alone! Isolation is hurting us, not helping us. Be bold and step away from your fears and come to Revival 180 at 14 N. Walnut St, downtown Mansfield Ohio, (behind the Richland bank). We welcome you and yours. We will show you a better way!
For additional information you can check our web site at: http://gardenfellowship14.com.
« Back to Calendar
- September 21stCommunity Baby Shower benefiting the Pregnancy Care Center of Wayne County
- September 21stFree Movie - Mom's Night Out
- September 22ndWooster Hope Center FREE CLOTHING
- September 20thAutism Awareness Walk-a-thon draws supportive relatives, friends
- September 20thLearn how to apply for a Connections Fund grant
- September 19thGovernment officials, community members endorse Judge Robinson