The Ohio Bird Sanctuary 11th annual Fall Family Fest
Saturday, October 12, 2013
11:00 am - 5:00 pm
3774 Orweiler Rd
The Ohio Bird Sanctuary will hold the 11th annual Fall Family Fest on October 12th 11am to 5pm. Highlights for this year's event are:
- Visit from the Jack Hana animals of the Columbus Zoo from 2pm to 3pm
- Great food by Smokin Bros BBQ
- Camp fire and story telling
- Kids crafts and activities
- Photographing raptors in natural settings
The first, hopefully annual," Take a Walk on the Wild Side" fund-raiser (1 1/2 mile trail walk with 8 challenges. Event suitable for all ages. participate as a team consisting of 2 to 6 members). Click Here for a registration form.
Festival Admission is $10 a car. All proceeds help support the mission of the Ohio Bird Sanctuary.
« Back to Calendar
- March 23rdMark Allen Chapman in Concert
- March 28thGospel Music Concert
- March 29thNational Christian Hip-Hop Recording Artist THI'SL