US 30 Reconstruction Project "PUBLIC MEETING"
Wednesday, January 29, 2014
4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Public Meeting #1 (January 29, 2014)
Objective: Present information on the purpose and need for the project, the alternatives under consideration, and the impacts and benefits of each. Obtain public input on alternatives and related issues to enhance the team's understanding of the trade-offs prior to making a recommendation on which
alternative(s) to pursue.
Attendees: General public, property owners in the study area, and stakeholders.
Location, Date and Time: Scheduled for Wednesday, January 29, 2014, 4:00p.m. at United Steelworkers Union Hall 169, 376 W. Longview Avenue, Mansfield, Ohio.
Format: The meeting will be an "open house" from 4-7 p.m. with a presentation and Q&A/public comment from 7-8 p.m.
Invitations/Notices: Letter invitations will go out by mail two weeks before the meeting (mail on January 13th) to stakeholders and property owners within the study area.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact David Kalish at Richland County Regional Planning Commission (phone 419-774-5684 - website www.rcrpc.org).
« Back to Calendar
- September 3rdSimply Give Food Pantry Donation Program
- September 4thSimply Give Food Pantry Donation Program
- September 4thAnnual Lottery Underway For Castalia Fish Hatchery’s Beginning Fly-Fishing Clinics
- September 11thCommunity Worship Night and 9/11 Remembrance
- September 13th57th Annual Homecoming Bellville First Baptist Church
- September 13thYoung Adult Service - Crossroads Community Church